Virtual Circle Week – Join Us!
Hello Circle Week Campers!
Virtual Circle Week is just around the corner. We’d love to have you join us via zoom each day for some fun activities.
The zoom link will be posted on social media 15 minutes before each meeting
Below is a list of daily activities:
Monday, August 24th at 5 pm
- * Check in with camp friends you haven’t seen in year
- * Wear a Circle Week t-shirt and necklace
- * Play a camp game
Tuesday, August 25th at 10 am
* Circle Time!! Bring a fun item, that you can’t bring to camp, to share with us that was your parents Or share a funny story about them
Wednesday, August 26th at 4:30 pm
- Arts and Crafts with Lady Julie
Thursday, August 27th at 7:30 pm
- Campfire Night!!!
- Come ready to sing camp songs with us
Friday, August 28th at 1pm
- Yoga with Lady Cindy
- Wear comfortable clothes, find a space to get some good stretches with us
Can’t join us for Circle Week or want more camp activities, try these at home activities instead.
- Make your own stress ball with items you have around your home. Grab a balloon or two plastic baggies. Fill half to three quarters of the way up with flour or dried beans. Tie off or zip to lock. Now you’ve got your stress ball.
- Make your own memory garden. Find a rock. Paint it or write on it. Place it somewhere outside your house or make it a decoration on your desk. Remember to take a picture of it and share with us. You can post your picture online on
Facebook or Instagram or email it to email@example.com.
Feel free to email if you have any questions.
Ladies Kate, Sarah and I hope you will be able to join us for all or part of Virtual Circle Week 2020.